- This is the backbone that carries information between the three sites and the server which is hosted by Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning support unit.
- The Network is managed by the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning support unit, in order to be granted network access, you will be required to spend 1/2 day training.
- Contact point: Jenni Green
Access to the network will allow you to access email and web access.
- DO NOT SHARE PASSWORDS.
- DO NOT LEAVE MACHINES LOGGED ON.
- This is held on the EMIS clinical system; document management is through Docman.
- You will need training in how to use the systems prior to use.
- Inaccurate data costs…..
- Contact point: Dr Bonsor